вЂњBeware of DogвЂќ Home Insurance - - Training Dogs
This is a list of dog breeds on more than 2 insurance вЂњdangerous breedsвЂќ list. Whether your dog is on this list or not, aвЂќBeware of DogвЂќ sign should be posted in your yard for your dogs safety and benefit.
Some insurance companies may elect to do the following: вЂњBeware of DogвЂњ
1. Charge higher premiums for owning a dog.
2. Suggest that the homeowner get rid of the dog.
3. Exclude the dog from coverage once a dog has bitten.
4. Provide coverage only if the homeowner takes the dog to obedience classes.
5. Provide coverage only if the dog wears a muzzle, or is maintained in a fashion that would considerably reduce the possibility of any kind of biting incident.
6. Chose not to provide insurance coverage at all.
This is not any kind of endorsement of this website that we consider any of the above breedsВ any more or less dangerous than any other.
A dog that is not trained in any kind of obedience has no idea what is acceptable or not, and a problem waiting to happen. Our responsibility of ownership demands that we teach a dog up in the way they should go, please -вЂќBeware of DogвЂњ.
- This Week: Perro de Presa Canario
- Few things or so
- 5-year-old girl attacked by dog in Charles County
- Stop Tennessee from Requiring Pit Bull Owners to Purchase Liability Insurance